Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Best Novelist is ....

Hello minions ..
 
Good After Noon ..
 
Today im going to talk about my favorite novelist who's Skillful in writing legends.
All my best novels ever written by him ?
 
you know :
 
 
 
 
 
the notebook ?
 were we cried with Noah Calhoun and We laughed when Allie Hamilton Returned to him , ooh I cried a lot in this part when  Noah Pleading Allie to come back & live that dream together ..
 Happily forever .. my favorites ever .
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
A walk to Remember ?
ooh it was amazing amazing , sure the best , we cried when Jamie Died and Reverend did not give up in their love & he's Achieved her wish , what can I say more?
This novel possessed my mind. GREAT GREAT 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
Safe Haven ?
 love it love it , Especially a movie , Alex by Josh Duhamel was Hot LOL
and when I read it , The shock are ( Katie ) innocent  & Jo is Alex deceased wife ...
Really amazing novel Contained on a smart shocks.
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
The Lucky One?
I love  Logan  character he's gentleman & ..
 remember :
 
U love to run away from the war
   love and war can meet at the same time in the pure hearted.
 
 
... etc
many amazing adorable novels but u can google them ..
 
and .. all this novels by Nicholas Charles Sparks is an American novelist.
(age 47)
 
he's the legend , I think so.
 
So , this's my post for after noon , Being a follow up for the next
see u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment