Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 7, 2013

My hole problem is ?

Hello
Hello minions
Hello November ..
 
 
Everyone should know what he's addicted to ?
so when u ask a girl , her name Abrar , what u r addicted in or to ?
She will answer : I don't know.
 
OMG , Is she serious ?
yes unfortunately she is.
 
really I am a lady who's surrounded by clouds and belong to rain.
addicted to her books & coffee
Chocolate shopaholic.
BORN TO SHOP
MAKEUP
NIKKI FLORES MUSIC
WILL SMITH MOVIES
RYAN GOSLING MOVIES
 
 
Many things I'm addicted to , even Blogging
 
 
 
 
BABE, Be MY OH LA LA , what's the kind of this sickness ?
my hole day with coffee , chocolate and bring many novels and books
even I don't have time for any thing else !
 
Would you be my similar ? sure not I know
but did we try to change our routine for once?
what's the backup plan?
 
so , being a follow up to know next week and thank u if u .
 
Lady A.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment